Infrared Heat, Photon Red Light and PEMF Therapy
About Infrared heat therapy
Photon Light Therapy
Infrared Heat, PEMF and Photon Light therapies have many known benefits, including increased circulation, relaxation of body tissue and decreased pain. These therapies are also useful for:
- Promoting blood circulation (especially for pain, menstrual disorders and digestive issues).
- Providing effective relief for sore, stiff muscles and joints by directing heat deep into the tissues of the body.
- Relieving the pain and discomfort of ligament damage (sprains and strains), muscle spasms and chronic pain conditions.
- Stimulating collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Treating acne and other skin problems by reducing inflammation and bacteria.
- Stimulating the body’s own healing responses.
- Minimizing the pain and discomfort associated with nerve disorders, sciatica and various forms of neuropathy.
- Reducing inflammation associated with autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.