About Japanese Acupuncture
Dana specializes in gentle, Japanese style acupuncture and moxibustion, especially suited for those who may be apprehensive about needles.
- Treatments are gentle yet powerful, making it ideal for highly sensitive people.
- Needle-less teishin (an instrument used for acupressure) and moxibustion treatments are perfect for pediatric patients or those who are apprehensive about needles.
- Treatments utilize experienced palpation (touch) to find acu-points along your meridians (which minimizes the number of necessary needles).
- Acupuncture is performed with very fine, single use, sterile needles, resulting in little to no pain.
- Patients report the sensation as warm, soothing and generally pleasant.
- Acute and chronic health conditions
- Hormonal issues
- Chronic stress
- Chronic inflammatory and arthritic conditions
- Autoimmune disorders (lupus, MS, chronic fatigue syndrome, lyme)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Back & spine pain
- Neurological dysfunction
- Thyroid issues
- Gynecological/hormonal issues
- Sleep disorders
- Brain fog